Did you know that Facebook has emoticons for chatting purposes? Mogicons.com has created symbols for many words so instead of writing out the words you can now send a picture for the words that you are trying to send to that certain person you want to speak to. So the saying a picture is worth a thousand words? Now thanks to Mogicons, this saying can be true in the messaging sense. There are symbols for all of the holidays of the including but not limited to:
- Valentine’s day
- Christmas day
And even some non-holiday symbols as well like:
- Patrick’s day
Emoticons are obviously available in every emotion that you can possibly think of as well hence the name emoticon.
So now that these symbols are available there are a few steps that you have to take to get the symbols from the Mogicons website. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Mogicons website at www.mogicons.com, once the page appears press whether you would like to view it in English or French.
- Next you need to find the emoticon that you wish to have displayed within your message
- Click the button on your keyboard that reads Ctrl and press the letter C at the same time so that the image is copied to your clipboard. If you are performing this task on an Android or an iPhone, this function is done by clicking the picture and then bringing up the menu so that you can copy the picture or save it under a file name, so that you can add it as an attachment or paste it as is.
- Log on to Facebook and select the send a message or the update my timeline button (s)
- Add the emoticon by either attaching it as a picture or pasting it from your clipboard to get the image that you need on your post or your message.
This website is so advanced that it offers all of the content on its website in two different languages, which are English and French. So persons that speak the French language can have the entire site converted to their native tongue and the same goes for English speaking natives.
The breakdown of this website is that it is offering visual pictures of things that you would normally speak or talk to another individual. The company offers its website in more than one language, which is making it travel over the waves faster than most because a lot of people can either speak or read English or French, and this is where they separate themselves from other developers. The steps are super simple and easy to follow. They involve choosing a picture you like, selecting the image and copying it to your clipboard and pasting where you would like for it to go. So the next time that you are looking for a unique emoticon check out Mogicons.com to see what they have to offer in your specific needs area.