Painting is great to release tension and stress, it is fun to hold that brush and let your thought flow in your arms to create an amazing piece of art that can be hung on your wall. Seeing the result of your effort will not only help you relax but will also give you something to be proud of. For children’s that shows their creativity from their early age is great to be taught how to draw better and improve their talent. There are children that are great even to their young age and have adapted it through their environment aside from the genes that they have received from their parent. Aside from it being a favorite pastime by many, here are some of the health benefits of painting;
- It improves creativity – drawing or painting is not all about copying the scene or images in front of the artist, it requires vivid imagination for them to create a painting that shows the perfect image of the subject they use. In creating an cuadros pintados al oleo de paisajes, it requires a person to have a vivid image of the location and if it is not applicable for the painter to be physically in the location then, his imagination is the only choice for him to be able to produce an art that is worth to look at and let people be amazed at the finished product.
- It improves the memory – people that suffer from diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia are proven to enjoy painting and drawing as it stimulates the brain and sharpens theirs by thinking and imagining things to be drawn.
- Increases communication skill – as art is used by many in expressing their thoughts and feelings, by looking to the artwork of a kid will show you what he really feels or by the paintings of the artist. Art is their way to break free from their personal limitation and to surpass their weaknesses. As the artist improves in expressing his feeling thru art and is able to release his thoughts flawlessly in his every painting, he will be able to create artworks that many will soon realize the worth of their money.
- Relieves from stress – painting are also used for relaxation, it releases the tension and the stress a person is feeling by letting it flow in the canvass. Forms and colors help in giving the person a feel of temporary excitement and fun.
- Helps to release any hidden emotions – as a person concentrates to his painting, he slowly releases all the feelings and emotions that he has been hidden and finally be able to release everything. As it is used for its therapeutic effect it gives the person a feeling of forgiveness or having the weight in his shoulder being lifted and being able to breathe easily.
This benefits proves to be felt by a person that uses as his relaxation method, it helps him to make an important decision in his life and provides a better living with calmness that are rare in today’s time.